ABOUT TULA WITHIN REIKI-INFUSED JEWELLERY
Our every piece of jewellery is handcrafted by Coco with love and charged with calming Reiki energy.
Our Reiki-infused jewellery is for you to wear:
- for protection and healing purposes.
- as your tools for your spiritual journey and inner guidance.
Tula Within Jewellery isn't just a pretty accessory. It's meaningful jewellery that helps you to guide for positive transformation.
JEWELLERY INFO & CARE
Types of metal
All of Tula Within jewellery online are made of 14k gold filled or 925 sterling silver.
They are high quality and:
- lead and nickel free
- hypoallergenic (great options for people with sensitive skin)
- will not flake or turn your skin green, however everyone reacts different to metals.
Gold filled and Sterling silver jewellery can be worn all the time, but to extend its life, please:
- avoid chemicals, oils, lotions or wear them during vigorous activities.
- allow perfumes and lotions dry before wearing jewellery.
About Gold Filled
・Gold filled is a solid layer of real gold overlay that is bonded to a jeweller’s brass inner core. They are with 1/20th 14 karat gold, meaning, it is 5% 14 karat gold by weight with a brass inner core.
・It is waterproof and hypoallergenic and a great option for people with sensitive skin. However, everyone reacts differently to metals.
・Gold filled is different to Gold Plated. Gold filled metal has almost 100x more gold than gold plated jewellery. It will not rub off or tarnish easily and is perfect for everyday wear.
About Sterling Silver
・ Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals, usually copper.
・It is waterproof and hypoallergenic and a great option for people with sensitive skin. It will never rub off on your skin or turn it green. However, everyone reacts differently to metals.
・ When silver is exposed to air becomes darker after some time. When it does it’s easily cleaned with a silver polishing cloth if you want to avoid this.
How to clean Gold Filled and Sterling Silver
- Daily/quick care- Polish your pieces with a silver polishing cloth or micro-fibre cloth. Be mindful of wire-wrapped pieces, please do not bend a wire.
- Cleaning- Soak your jewellery in a mixture of warm water and mild soap and brush with a soft toothbrush.
- Store them in a closed bag or box when you don’t wear your jewellery. Avoiding moisture is the key!
Cleanse and charge gemstone jewellery
All of your jewellery is reiki infused for protection and healing purposes for you. However, gemstones accumulate negative energy and it is important to cleanse them regularly.
You can cleanse/charge your gemstone jewellery with a method of your choice.
- Smudging – Burn palo santo or a sage and hold your gemstone pieces in the smoke to cleanse its energy.
- Moonlight – Leave them overnight under a full moon to recharge.
- Selenite Charging Plate/bowl – Placing them on top of a selenite plate overnight will cleanse and recharge their energy.